Coaching is a professional partnership with a client, that helps them achieve new results in their personal and professional life.
The coach’s job is to help you discover your opportunities. With a coach, you will achieve your goals faster and more efficiently!
HISTORY OF COACHING
- The history of coaching dates back to the 70s when sports coach Timothy Gallwey described sports coach techniques in The Inner Game series. The most interesting thing is that he suggested using these technologies in business.
INDIVIDUAL 1:1 COACHING
- The main impulse for meeting a coach is the need for change. Individual coaching is suitable for a person who aims to achieve success in developing their business or career, but sometimes encounters obstacles or problems that they cannot easily cope with on their own.
COACHING MANAGEMENT STYLE
- The leader, who uses the coaching style for management, does not give ready-made solutions/instructions to subordinates, but asks questions, thanks to which the employee begins to look for an answer themselves, and therefore takes the responsibility for the result.
MY SPECIALTY AND WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM THE SESSION
- I specialize in business, HR, and career coaching. Usually, we deal with issues related to life situations, work, new projects, etc. with my clients.
COACHING FEES & PACKAGE
- You choose the coaching package: “SEARCHING FOR SOLUTION AND DECISION MAKING”, “FUTURE CONTROL STRATEGY” or “WAY TO SUCCESS AND IMPLEMENTATION OF IDEAS”. The duration of each coaching session is 60 minutes, plus a free first, introductory session of 30 minutes. Join me in a program of 6 and 10 sessions, and if you are not thrilled with the progress you have made during the first 4 sessions, we will stop the program at your request and I will return every cent to you.
- For more than 15 years I have been involved in the management of various trading and financial companies, where the most important resource was and is a person!
- Career coaching provides an answer to the question of how to build an effective career, find the job of your dreams, and increase your income.
- You can participate in courses aimed at success, self-knowledge, self-realization, i.e., for the personal and professional development of the participants.
AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF IDEAS
HOURS OF STUDYING